Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charlie Carpenter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rimoco
    This brings up a page which Welcomes me to my new Del pc.
    How do I get rid of it ? There is no close facility on the page and I drag
    to the bottom of the screen to lose it.
    Help please!
    I have the same problem here. What I did was to locate the file which is at dell\e-center\eulalauncher.exe and changed the extension to xee and on reboot it didn't show up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toolbar... [ 16 Answers ]

My PC was conquered by spyware and malware... and my toolbar was gone and I can't make it back even installing it again... :confused: I already run a BPS antivir... but saying that some component can't be deleted please restart your PC and run bps again, so I run it again but same, some...

IE toolbar reset [ 1 Answers ]

My IE toolbars reset every time I reboot. Any customizations I've made are lost and I have to do them again. I've fixed this before in the registry, but I can't remember how. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Yahoo Toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

How do I uninstall the Yahoo tool bar?

Google Toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

My Google toolbar has disappeared--It's not listed under "View" anymore-- I tried to download Google, and it said --"Browser Helper Objects" are disabled--What does this mean, and how do I turn them back on again--?Thanks

Toolbar [ 4 Answers ]

Try Start-->Settings-->Control Panel-->Sounds and Audio Devices, and then click "place volume icon in taskbar"... ~psi42

View more questions Search