Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2009, 03:09 AM

Hi again, jazmine16!

I'm still wondering if you want to take me up on my offer that I proposed earlier for the song writing? If you don't have time, that's okay.

Thanks!
    satfira Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 04:21 PM

I've done both types of dancing and this is my advice.

If you're looking for something that is close to ballet, jazz is a better option. It is also closer to classical music which brings out certain points in both dances: series of mouvements flow one after the other, each mouvement is precise and defined.

If you're looking more into a work-out, hip-hop is more your thing (depending on the instructor). I haven't found one activity that needs so much energy. Also, if you like modern music, hip hop is a good idea.

Dance is a way to express your style. So, what will you choose? To match your style or to trying a new one
    Mecha Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 08:40 AM

Hip hop definitely! Lotz mor movement!!
    KatieLynn_31892 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 09:32 PM

I have taken all 3 types of dance and more. With Ballet training I believe jazz would be the best for you. I believe you will find that more fun and you will be amazed how much our old ballet skills come in handy.. =]
    jazmine16 Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

Feb 21, 2009, 09:21 PM

Hahaha. Yea. Most probably ill take jazz :D
    Thanks!
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2009, 10:29 PM

Hi again, jazmine16!

Like I've already mentioned to you earlier on this thread, I'd be more than happy to help you with writing poetry and songs. Please just let me know.

If you're not interested, that's okay. But, it would be an opportunity for you to also express yourself in other ways...

Thanks!
    joshrach1031 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2009, 08:14 AM

Me personally I like hip-hop dancing it is filled with excitement and fun but can be strenuous I have my own dance crew and we practice 4days out f the week and it is tiresome but a great way to get in shape
    iaynebryant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 03:01 PM
    How can I become famous I need this money because I need to help my grand mother cause she is really sick.
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2010, 12:58 AM
    Hi, iaynebryant!

Famous doing what, please?

This is the old and archived thread of someone else. It's no longer visible on the listing of currently active threads. Also, this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads.

I can move your question to a new thread. However, I would appreciate more information from you as to what it's concerning before I do that.

Thanks!
    chef_chick Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Aug 22, 2010, 01:04 AM

Hi,
    I think you should start up Jazz, there are a lot of things you can learn for that and it is defintely a big stress reliever! I do it.

Hope you fix your prob. Xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jazz song about New Years Eve [ 2 Answers ]

A slow jazz song sung by a female. Always plays on the muzac station in companies or when on hold on the phone. A part of it goes: The candles in the room, Look like stars in the sky... What are you doing New Years Eve?

Rubber soled jazz shoes [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my jazz shoes. They have rubber soles which do not slide easily on the floor because of excessive friction. As a result I am unable to complete a pirouette, even though I do not lose balance :( . It is also difficult, almost impossible, to chasse wearing these shoes for...

Jazz motion of 2-5-1 and alternatives [ 1 Answers ]

Does one play dimnished whole-tone scales only in music with minor harmonies, or can minor scales other than dorian be played.

I need to know the name of the Jazz piece [ 1 Answers ]

This sucks because there are no words to this song I need help it's a 90's jazz piece

View more questions Search