Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jun 5, 2008, 06:48 AM
    What straightners have you got?
    Maybe put up the heat setting. Or blowdry the hair first then straighten.
    noone91 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Hey.
    I have GA.MA Super Narrow straightener (my hairdresser told me it's the best thing to buy for my haircut since I don't have really long hair).. It doesn't have any heat settings. I always blowdry my hair before straightening - Should I do the straightening right after blowdrying or the next morning ( I usually wash my hair at night)?

Another thing.
    I finally bought a heat protection serum (L'Oreal Paris - Studio hot Glatt) and don't really get the instructions fully.
    Instructions are following (translating from my language to english):

1. Wash your hair and dry it of a little. Put one wallnut of cream to hair and add it to the ends of your hair. Leave the scalp out

Ok first thing - Wash your hair and dry it of a little. - do I have to dry it with a blow dryer or just with my towel? ( it says I should blow dry it after doing the 1st step)

Second - Leave the scalp out. - Is this really necessary? I mean is it bad for my hair if I touch the scalp with it? It will be a hard thing to do since I don't have really long hair.

Best Regards :P
    noone91 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Hey.

I am just bumping this question since I don't want to create a new one..

I have a question: Is it safe to only use heat protection serum?

I would definitely use heat protection spray too but I can't buy it anywhere.

Best Regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wants blond & black hair w/ roots all blond. [ 3 Answers ]

So the issue is is that a few months ago, I'm estimating about 6 -8, I wanted to put a blond patch in my hair with purple tips. But the blond turned gray.so we did again and it turned a lighter grey and then we put in the purple tips and it looks plumish. I was upset about it so my mom went to get...

Blond hair to brown hair and green again [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dying my hair the lightest blond I can find for about 15 years. I wanted to get back to my original colour a dirty blond or light brown (it's been awhile). So I bought a brown dye and put it on. As it washes out it is looking a little green. Should I dye it the same colour again or...

Blond Hair [ 1 Answers ]

How do I tone hair that is too blonde?

How do you cut face framing layers for long, curly/wavy hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Im going to be cutting my friends hair, and she asked for face framing. I used to know how to do this, but for the life of myself can't seem to remember. If anyone knows please give me some tips on face framing, and how to do it. THANKS:confused:

View more questions Search