Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    halo2525 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Possibility ?
    My husband and I went through IVF and we are going in for our blood test in the morning to see if were pregnant. I'm spotting and when I wipe I get a brownish discharge. Does this mean I'm not pregnant?:confused:
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 02:55 PM
    No it does not. Brown blood is old blood. It doesn't mean that you are pregnant either. But I know a great deal of women who bled like that in their early pregnancy, and I know a great deal who bleed like that before their periods... Good luck on the test. I am praying for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovulation possibility? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for the egg not being released by the ovary even if we have positive ovulation signals from opk and bbt?

I want him back.is this a possibility? [ 3 Answers ]

I starting dating my boyfriend last June and in 3 weeks he put a ring on my finger. Within 6 weeks we were living together. Everything was great and he was the man of my dreams but I had one problem... I am an addict. I tried to stay clean but every month and a half or two months I went on...

Is this a possibility [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help is it possible that if you need to stop having children that the hospital could give you a hysterectomy:confused:

Pregnancy Possibility? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am just wondering about something, I had unsex, the day before my period, and my period came the day after, does that mean that one is totally safe, if your period comes the day after? I am on the pill, so I am OK, but just say I wasn't, and my period still came, am I defo not pregnant?...

Possibility of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a few weeks ago {3} me and my girlfriend were getting pretty physical. She had already given me oral sex and she wanted me to enter her. Now I knew it was the wrong thing to do but I did it anyway {i won't do that again for a WHILE}. Before I went in I made sure there was no semen or anything...

View more questions Search