Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gowri parashar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 09:49 PM
    MS programme in biotechnology/genetics
    Hi
    I am gowri doing my 2nd year undergraduate programme. Ours is a 3 year course. I would like to know the about the universities which accept 15 years of education. Since mine is not a 4 year degree course I will be completing only 15 years of education here. I am interested in doing my post graduation in USA. So please help me find out about the colleges accepting 15 years of education.
    Thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 5, 2007, 10:49 PM
    If you do a search on the search engine Google, and type in University Master of Science Biotechnology Genetics, you are more than likely to find some sites where you can find the answer to your question.

Once you find the sites, you can email them or contact them in other ways to find the specific information that you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Genetics(chromosomes) [ 1 Answers ]

Is a trisomy 18 when you have 3 #18 chromosomes!! :cool: :p ;) :( :o

Genetics issue! [ 4 Answers ]

I am jain, I love one girl from our caste ,her mothers family surname and my mothers family surname is same? Now I was was not knowng her until I met her , she is not related to me , yet everyone is sayng it will be like brother sister marriage! Also people talk about genetic problems due to...

Genetics and heredity [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between incomplete dominance and codominance?

Genetics and localities [ 1 Answers ]

Just was wondering if anyone has ever noticed any trends in genetic disorders, such as Lupus, that have higher numbers in certain localities. It is known that diabetes is more prevalent in the southern united states, but a lot of that has to do with diet. I was curious about genetics.

Molecular genetics [ 1 Answers ]

Hello every one. I'm finding difficulties to answer this question, can anyone help me to find the correct anwer. Please I really need it soon for my final report lab. The question is, briefly indicate the structural features of minor groove ligands. And another thing I need to write a short intro...

View more questions Search