Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeborahC777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 11:21 PM
    Bank Account
    Can I get a bank account after the bankruptcy has been granted?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Yes, in general there should be no problem,
    missmymom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DeborahC777
    Can I get a bank account after the bankrupcy has been granted?
    Yes you can. I believe my mother filed bankrupty a few years back and she opened a new account w a new bank. (and they were local)
    gina-0601 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 09:35 PM
    Yes you can, Only people that are on CHEX SYSTEM can't open an account unless the financial institution give then a second chance.
    art mclaughlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 12:49 PM
    Can you erase or dismiss court attachments in bankruptcy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Bank Account [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend is being audited by IRS. He needs to locate an old bank account that he had when married. Wife has moved out of state and he does not know how to locate her to find out name of bank in year2000. Is there a way to find out information maybe with your social security number.

Bank Account Frozen [ 3 Answers ]

My Dad's bank account has been frozen. He is unemployed and what ever funds he has in his account is for rent and medicine. I called the credit card company and they want $600. A month and $100. Thereafter. The total amount due is $1,200. My dad is willing to pay $50-$100 a month. But the attorneys...

Garnishing Bank Account [ 1 Answers ]

Can a debt collector or credit card company garnish my business bank Account for unsecured credit card debts if the Bank Account is only a DBA and the credit card debts is in my personal name?

Bank Account Frozen [ 3 Answers ]

A judgement was placed on me from a credit card company where I owed a little over $2,000. I had moved from where the original papers were sent and did not attend the court date. I have never received any new information regarding this action at my present address. However, after receiving money...

Frozen bank account [ 23 Answers ]

Hi, My question is, can my husbands bank account be frozen for a judgement against me. I have a pending judgement against my own credit card, which he was a user, but the account was in my name. I was told to get my own account since they will probably freeze our joint account that I used to pay on...

View more questions Search