Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kezzy5 Posts: 212, Reputation: 4

Oct 26, 2015, 02:47 AM
    Cuts/ rash
    If you cut, can you then get a rash that looks like chicken poxs? As I have a rash and my grandparents seem to think it's chicken poxs but it doesn't hurt as much as it should do, and it's just itchy and sometimes get a burning sensation on my skin? And I cut Wednesday and since then I have noticed it. But rash is over my back and front and a little bit on my arms and legs, but does look like a stingle nettle rash/ chicken poxs?

Thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 26, 2015, 03:10 AM
    It's probably chicken pox, but yes, cutting can cause serious infection that can cause systemic rashes.

Oct 26, 2015, 09:45 AM
    Oh right okay thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 26, 2015, 04:27 PM
    A rash can happen from cutting, plus blood poisoning, and dozens of different infections.

But it could be chicken pox. Why has your parents or grandparents not taken you to the doctor?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 27, 2015, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    A rash can happen from cutting, plus blood poisoning, and dozens of different infections.

But it could be chicken pox. Why has your parents or grandparents not taken you to the doctor?
    There is a lot going on with his girl, they might be suffering from the "Boy who called wolf" over her medical issues.

Oct 28, 2015, 03:56 PM
    Your halirous craven morhead every thing I have asked is true and what I have done, it's not my fault I suffer from mental health issues and yeah sometimes a lot of them. But I am getting help and that is what matters. NO WAY WOULD I MAKE THIS UP. Even been diagnosed with most and seen by professionals now, but I do ask for advice.

Literally everything I have said is true, had some rubbish in the past some I do because of that, and others it's the way I think, and I do things.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2015, 04:07 PM
    Kezzy, if you are being seen by professional, this are the people you need to be asking. Not us or any other website. You may get conflicting advice by asking too many people, therefore compounding your problems.

Oct 28, 2015, 04:08 PM
    Okay, I'm just going to leave this website now, anyway.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 29, 2015, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzy5 View Post
    Your halirous craven morhead every thing I have asked is true and what I have done, it's not my fault I suffer from mental health issues and yeah sometimes a lot of them. But I am getting help and that is what matters. NO WAY WOULD I MAKE THIS UP. Even been diagnosed with most and seen by professionals now, but I do ask for advice.

Literally everything I have said is true, had some rubbish in the past some I do because of that, and others it's the way I think, and I do things.
    If you read carefully. It is apparent that have a lot of issues, from mental, to physical, to emotional, and it is more then just the teenage ennui. If your guardians have been dealing with these as they come up then they might trying to figure out what is real and what is fake. IT could all be real, on this site we can only know what you post and interpret that given our experience. Given what you've posted in the last 200ish messages here, you shouldn't be dallying on a website trying to find answers, but talk to people who are qualified.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergy rash or heat rash?? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom has red spots and bumps on her face and neck and she says it itches and it stings. We've tried putting aloe (both bottled and straight from the plant) as well as ice compress. She has been taking ibuprofen to get the redness and swelling down. What could she take or put on her skin to help...

Cuts [ 2 Answers ]

Hi if you cut your vain on the wrist vertically and it heals on the outside how long does it take to heal on the inside?

Sony screen cuts off after it cuts on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sony PC and the screen will come on and after a second or two it will cut off I can turn it off and back on and it will come on and cut back off I tried hooking it to another PC but it does the same thing I even changed cords

1992 civic cuts out while driving and starts after a little while then cuts out [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 1992 civic and recently it just started cutting out while driving. The first day I was ready to get onto the freeway and it just cut out. It started again after a while and was okay getting home. It ran a little rough but made it home. The next day it was fine on the way to work but coming...

Penisinfection/STD - foreskin red with cuts and rash on penis head and looks shrivled [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I'm having this problem I had Sex with a girl I know but don't know much about Sexual history wise the next day I had a rash and the tip of my foreskin was very dry and when I pull it back I have what looks like 3 or 4 cuts and my penis head looked very red a couple of weeks have gone by ...

View more questions Search