Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sukriti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2015, 01:53 AM
    After Effects of Emergency Contraception
    Hi. I am a 22 years old girl. My periods were due on 11th September but got delayed, so I had homeopathic medicine, after which I got them on 18th September. They ended on 22nd and I had unprotected sex on 23rd. My partner did not ejaculate inside me, yet I took an I-pill just as a precaution on the next day. For the last 3-4 days I have been experiencing nausea and weakness and breakthrough bleeding has started today.
    Is there anything to worry about? Will be periods be on time?
    Also I have PCOD. Please help!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 1, 2015, 04:56 AM
    The I-pill have many side effects, (so do not take on regular basis) they are for emergency.

They can delay you period one or even two months. They can cause many other issues also.
    They are also not 100 percent effective

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emergency contraception [ 0 Answers ]

If I had unprotected sex on nov 6 took next choice one step on nov 7 unprotected sex on the 8th (my ovulation day) and next choice one step on nov 9 what are the chances of pregnancy?

Emergency Contraception [ 1 Answers ]

I used my aviane birth control pills as emergency cotraception. I took 5 pills and I know that I need to take 5 pills in 12 hours. What should I do with the rest of the pack? I am about 9 days into a new pack. Should I continue taking the remaining pills? Do I stop? Do I start a new pack?

Are these normal emergency contraception side effects? [ 2 Answers ]

I thought there might be a possibility that I am pregnant so I took the emergency 72 hour contraceptive pill. I felt fine for about 5 days, then I noticed I've been spotting like I'm on a light period and feeling very nauseated. Are these normal side effects from a contraceptive? Or am I...

Emergency contraception [ 2 Answers ]

My partner and I had an accident during intercourse and now require the morning after pill but live in a country where it is forbidden to sell! The pharmacist suggested taking Yasmin contraceptive pills in doses of 3 tablets per day over 3 days and then proceeding with normal intake. Is this as...

Emergency COntraception, please HELP [ 8 Answers ]

Um, hi... :( I'm new to using contraception pills. I went to the local drug store and asked for emergency contraception pills. I know am supposed to take them within 5 days of sex... its been 2 days as yet. But these are 28 pills in this golden pack, Microgynon ED andthey are Birth control pills...

View more questions Search