Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mericle2015 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2015, 09:31 AM
    Am I pregnant?
    I have 28-31 day cycles, with my af lasting 7 days long red and lit to heavingnto lit flow. My last cyle I was on day 22 when I experienced a spottimg to very lit flow that was brown to blake lasted 3-4 days and only needed panty liner, and was 6 days early.. Now this cycle no af and I am on day 40, my breast are larger and are killing me, my areolas are darker and larger, I have nausea, fatigue, and smells are killing me. I have never had a live birth, but have been pg 4 times all ending in m/c at 6-12 weeks. I am low on progestrone and I am to start taking it as soon as I get a positive hpt (which has not happened yet.). What is going on I am 33 and have hd endo surgery in 2012 with no flar ups. I am very confussed, I need some guidance.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 29, 2015, 03:28 PM
    When was the last time you tested? If you haven't tested in the last two weeks I would test soon and maybe go to your doctor to get his advice.

It is confusing. They day 22 period was old blood and doesn't sound like it was much of an actual period, but it could also just be a series of wonky periods. Try the HPT test and make a doctor's appointment.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2015, 02:04 AM
    You may wish to consider a blood test at the doctor, to confirm pregnancy, since of the previous MC. All of this could just be hormone issue, or a change is cycle. So all of the signs really prove nothing. Make sure the HPT is first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2015, 02:47 AM
    See your doctor for a test since if positive, they would want to start the progesterone right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice. [ 0 Answers ]

I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a...

View more questions Search