Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lennon_rai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2015, 08:03 PM
    Can it happen?
    I'm 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Should I be able to feel my baby when I lay on my stomach? And how big should he/she be? All the women in my family who were pregnant it took less then 9 months for the baby to be born. It usually takes the women in my family an average of 7 or 8 months? So should I be able to feel my baby? And how big would it be knowing they grow faster in my family?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 23, 2015, 08:11 PM
    At 10 weeks your baby is about 1 1/4 inches long, the size of a kumkwat. No, you shouldn't be feeling it when you lay on your stomach.

At this stage babies are developing their organ systems and are not yet gaining weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can happen? [ 10 Answers ]

my friend is really worried and can't think straight... her boyfriend is also 20 and she's 17 but they have been dating for about 3 years now and now she might be pregnant. we know that in the state of Texas the age of consent s 17 but can he get in trouble still? what can happen? she doesn't want...

What is going to happen [ 0 Answers ]

I have been told I have a large multinodual goiter in my throat had a CT and ultra sound done thyroid levels were normal. Since finding this out 2 weeks ago I have gotten worse I have a appointment tomr afternoon but I'm freaking out I'm coughing non stop thought it was from a cold but its...

What would happen? [ 1 Answers ]

Its been only couple weeks since I have a green card and my boyfriend finally proposed. He has a student visa but its about to expire, since we'll get married, me having a green card will he be legall here? Will he be able to get driver license?

What's likely to happen? [ 1 Answers ]

Significant other has been charged in another state with 1 count of id theft in the first,and 9 counts of theft-1. they have been in the county jail for 15 days now. What are the odds that the state will actually extradite? By the way, that would be from Nevada to Washington.:( :confused:

View more questions Search