Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jagguyeole Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2015, 05:43 PM
    Does regular physical exercise help improve earlier treadmill test results
    Earlier positive treadmill test ,can become negative after physical training & increasing exercise tolerance
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2015, 05:54 PM
    Sounds like your homework... what do you think?

This is so obvious, if you don't see the answer... you should be considering a different job path.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What, if any, are the dangers of a treadmill stress test? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a heart arrhythmia (atrial fibrillation) and am scheduled for a treadmill stress test tomorrow. I've been putting this off for some time now because I am frightened. I'm not in good aerobic shape and just walking is difficult for me. To make matters worse, my cardiologist doesn't take much...

Court ordered drug test, results to be sent to court, can person also get results? [ 1 Answers ]

Father of 15 month old court ordered to take hair follicle test.. Results to be faxed to person in juvenile court. Can anyone else get results before the next court hearing? Also, the test was taken 23 days ago and so far no results yet.. Why would it take so long?

Are There Any Physical Exercises That Actually Work to Improve Your Vision? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, All! I remember decades ago, when Jacques LaLanne used to have his exercise show on television. He even had exercises for the eyes. I always wondered about the exercises for the eyes... Are there really any physical exercises that work to improve the eyesight of a person? Thanks!

Treadmill impact reduction and calorie counter on treadmill [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what the best % to set your treadmill on concerning impact reduction. I was also wanting to know a question about the calorie counter on treadmill. I was told that the number of calorie that are shown that you burn during a workout on a treadmill were not accurate number of...

View more questions Search