Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jas_ny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2015, 07:20 AM
    In a command system, the three fundamental economic questions are determined by...
    a. Individuals interacting with the market
    b. a combination of government and market decisions
    c. long standing traditions
    d. a government planning agency

I personally believe it is B but further research suggests that a "command system" would imply full government control without the market having an effect. Thoughts?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2015, 04:48 PM
    That is your issue, in your class, and in your specific text book, the idea of command system should have been explained or defined.

It is that definition that should be used. My idea, another idea of a command system may be different than the author of your text book or that of your teacher.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On a per unit basis economic profit can be determined as the difference between: [ 1 Answers ]

On a per unit basis economic profit can be determined as the difference between: Marginal revenue and product price Product price and average total cost Marginal revenue and marginal cost Average fixed cost and product price

Cost of goods sold determined in a perpetual inventory system [ 1 Answers ]

When is cost of goods sold determined in a perpetual inventory system?

System Admin Rules determined.in Vista [ 2 Answers ]

Hi dear gurus.. OK, my laptop, only one using it, and I am the Admin.. So why is it when I want to install a newly purchased program that is an *.msi file on CD, I get the message: System administrator rules (or policies) do not allow installation of this program. Well close, but since it's in...

Economic system [ 1 Answers ]

Which economic system is most widely used today and why?

View more questions Search