Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2015, 09:38 AM
    Sears / Craftsman Model 315.17321 Planer..
    Was given a Sears Craftsman Model 315.17321 Planer sometime ago and of course without an Operating Manual... The only Adjustment Knob is at the front , top centre.. There seems to be no parts / blade missing? But tightening the knob doesn't seem to be moving the blade in anyway? Thoughts / Ideas Appreciated.. Cheers Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 29, 2015, 09:56 AM
    CRAFTSMAN CRAFTSMAN POWER PLANER Parts | Model 31517321 | Sears PartsDirect The manual is no longer available. I would suspect rust or corrosion is binding the plate.
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2015, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    CRAFTSMAN CRAFTSMAN POWER PLANER Parts | Model 31517321 | Sears PartsDirect The manual is no longer available. I would suspect rust or corrosion is binding the plate.

Yes it it has been sitting on the shelf a spell before I happened on it.. lol.. I came across Manual Nolonger Available as well.. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sears craftsman decks are there any other decks that will fit on a model # 917.287030 [ 1 Answers ]

My father in law now deceased bought me a sears craftsman 42 inch riding mower about a year before he died of kidney failure, so the mower has sentimental value, well the part where the left hand blade secures to is a nub and I was told by sears they no longer carry that model number deck. Are...

Where is the learn button on sears craftsman garage door opener model 139-53662SRT [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the learn button on sears craftsman garage door opener model 139-53662SRT

I have a Sears Craftsman Snowblower Model 944525390 Serial 010606M-001775... [ 1 Answers ]

There is 4 sprockets on drive train... does it still need a chain... In the manual off the internet Model # 944 528 398 it shows 3 sprockets and a chain. Mine is the older model with 4 sprockets

I have craftsman Sears belt sander, model #103.0803 and I need parts [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Sears Craftsmen belt disk sander model #103.0803. I can no longer get parts from Sears because it is too old. I need an adjustable table for the disc sander and the brass bushing that goes on the end of one of the rollers. Can someone help me. I think it was bought in the 1940's or...

View more questions Search