Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ggguitar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2015, 09:03 PM
    Red rashes on face
    Sir
    My sister is 7 years old. She is having red rashes on her face specially around eyes. She is also having itches on her face. It has been from a month. It cures for sometime and again increases. It mostly occurs when she works continuosly in very hot or very cold weather and also when sweat comes on her face due to hot weather.
    Please answer sir
    Thanks
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 19, 2015, 09:23 PM
    Has she been to the doctor yet?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 20, 2015, 07:01 AM
    Why does she work continuously, in very hot weather, at SEVEN years old.

If if she is sweating continuously, the salt in her sweat is drying out her skin, therefore the rash.

Have her cut down on salty food, and drink more water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rashes and a swollen face [ 0 Answers ]

I used Gentle magic products for 3 days and I just developed rashes all over my face,swollen face and something like a ringworm on my left cheek.Is there anythg I can use or can I just go consult the dermatologist'

Red rashes and common pimples [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm going to up front a bleak, 2 nights ago me and my girlfriend had rough sex, she was just ending her period, but we had sex and it was rough, and we used a condom. The morning after that, I found red rashes and common pimples around my penis. Now, today, the pimples spread a little and so...

I am pregnant and have rashes and pimples on my face? [ 0 Answers ]

My skin on the face has become dry and some what peelling and I have itching also on my face and pimples and Scars

Rashes on my face due to ance [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20(female),I've got rashes on my face frm last two yrs due to ance. My face is ful of pimple marks can u suggest something to prevent that marks&to make clear and smooth,soft sikn

Red rashes and dryness on the head of my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help. I have red rashes round the head of my penis. It started small but it spreads within months. There was no pain or irritation on the rashes. It was scaly on the head of penis too. This condition had been going on for about 4 months now. Then just a few days ago, a small bump ,...

View more questions Search