Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hubcap1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2015, 07:22 PM
    Excessive miles
    I have a '96 fatboy,odometer runs up miles,speedometer OK.I changed the speed sensor,but it is still the same.lost!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 20, 2015, 07:28 AM
    How fast are the miles increasing versus how far are you actually traveling?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miles [ 1 Answers ]

Lashonda drove 936 miles in 13 hours. At the same rate, how long would it take her to drive 576 miles?

Assuming a steady speed of 50 miles per hour,how long will it take to go 350 miles? [ 5 Answers ]

Assuming a steady speed of 50 miles per hour,how long will it take to go 350 miles?

On a trip students drove 120 miles at 40 miles per hour and another 120 miles at 60 [ 10 Answers ]

Miles per hour. What was their average speed for the trip?

Doberman puppy Excessive Excessive biting. [ 9 Answers ]

I have read through all the other excessive biting posts.. I have a 3 month old female doberman puppy.. she BITES.. it might sound so simple, but its not.. I have scratch marks all over my legs and hands.. she has teeth an inch long and razor sharp.. It punctured by thumb today morn and I...

2/3 of 10 miles [ 5 Answers ]

José rode his trail bike for 10 miles. Two-thirds of the distance was over A mountain trail. How long is the mountain trail? All I need to know is what property to use Im so confused.

View more questions Search