Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmardito Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2015, 07:02 PM
    Looking for book about a young teen who collects playing cards, odd shaped candy
    Looking for a teens book about a young kid who is in search of a key to unlock a case left by father. Kid collects odd shaped candy and playing cards that they date and write where they found it. In the case the kid finds the last card they needed, and a rock with a date on it ( I believe )
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2015, 07:38 PM
    It's not Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close but your description made me think of that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The odd shaped kitchen strainer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find a stainer basket that fits down in the sink with notches on it . The sink is 1976

Need title of YA book - young pregnant teen [ 1 Answers ]

A book about pregnant teen living with her single mom and little brother is sent to live with uncle who is a preacher with his wife and daughter and his mother young African American girl book is a young reader

Can someone help me find a semi old Christian teen/young adult book? [ 2 Answers ]

It was a book I remember from reading as a young teen (10-13). I am now 28. The premise is that a young girl dreams of a fantasy world to escape reality, where she is being abused. She has an accident and falls in to a coma and gets trapped in the fantasy world. A man and woman from the real...

Need help finding this young adult/teen book from the early 2000s [ 0 Answers ]

I ran into this book when I was in junior high (about 2000 or 2001) in my School library. I have since then visited the same library and have been Unable to find it or even remember its title. :confused: What I remember of the book: The book was about a young boy (maybe about 15) named...

View more questions Search