Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kezzy5 Posts: 212, Reputation: 4

Apr 4, 2015, 01:16 PM
    Couple of questions
    Is it normal to get a lot of spots on your chest which are red and big and some on my back, and then got then got them on my arms and legs but just normal in general but it's rather a lot. At first I thought it might have been shingles? As some of them are red and bit swollen?

Also is it Normal to wake up in the night shaking but it feels like it's all over my body but just see it on my hands?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 4, 2015, 10:06 PM
    Sounds like you should ask your parents to take you to the Doctor or nurse practitioner for a check-up for your skin and you can talk about your night shaking.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 5, 2015, 01:31 AM
    While it may happen, "normal" is really a hard thing to say. It does sound like your parents need to take you to the doctor to be examined
    Kezzy5 Posts: 212, Reputation: 4

Apr 5, 2015, 03:07 AM
    Okay thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Couple questions.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: Why do croûtons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stale bread to begin with? If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one out of five enjoys it? If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes? Do Lipton Tea...

A Couple Questions About Depression [ 19 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed with depression. I hate how I feel! It is so hard to get through the day. There are days that I am depressed evn when I do take my medicine. Is there anyone out there that has some tips as to how to control it. I hate the way I feel as if I cant, and I can't find anything to...

A couple of questions [ 1 Answers ]

What does this term mean? REGIS EXPIRATION/1ST & 2ND and also this 205 - Nolle Prosequi ?

A couple accounting questions [ 1 Answers ]

I'm taking a beginning level accounting course, and we have an ongoing project as part of the course. The idea is to create a fictional service company, and take it through an accounting cycle. It's rather freeform - the nature of the company, and most of its transactions are at our discretion. One...

New pup, couple of questions [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a new pup that's about 5 weeks old. At 5 weeks, the mother didn't want to feed the pups anymore so she just forgot about them. I think they are a mix of Chiwawa and something else (they are white with black spots, ears pointed downward). Anyway, after bringing it home, all it did was...

View more questions Search