Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hencon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2015, 04:26 PM
    Google tracking and history
    I recently had a website that I uses to be a member of come up in a browser unintentionally, I have never visited that site from that machine. However, I recently logged into the Google account associated with that membership. Could Google tracking and history be responsible for this? If not, do you have another explanation?

Check out some similar questions!

Google Chrome History vs. Physical Computer History [ 1 Answers ]

It appears there is an address search on my Google ACCOUNT that I didn't do. It's not on the Google history for MY physical Computer, but it's on the physical computer's history on my fiancee's computer. It appears, thus, that the address search came from HER computer rather than mine and...

I need history... But I use Google chrome [ 2 Answers ]

I need history... I use Google chrome so I don't know were to find it. Any suggestions?

Tracking my foster care records/history [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found out that I was in foster care as a small child. (I remember living with strangers in different houses, but always thought that they were family friends who cared for me during my parent's separation... denial is crazy! ) Anyway, I would like to find out how I ended up there,...

Removing History on Google [ 1 Answers ]

Help, I had a old screen name and I no longer use the e mail address attached to it or the screen name I had signed onto some dating sites, almost a year later I still show up on goggle search... How can I get this removed?? Please help someone... Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.