Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ann D Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2014, 04:57 PM
    Borin Art Deco Art Clock
    I am trying to get additional information on a Borin Art Product (Chicago), model 610-110v, style K2021 , size ML. Anyone?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Nov 19, 2014, 01:58 PM
    Could you post a picture?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Japanese Art Deco [ 0 Answers ]

A few years ago, on eBay, I saw a large Japanese Taisho-era art deco plate with a strongly geometric design, half brown and the remainder in bright enamel-like colours. You might call the pattern 'Odeon' style. I was, sadly, outbid, and have never seen its like since. Does anyone know what I...

I have an art deco clock by borin art products. The back says decra-tone any info? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a wall clock made by borin art products. The borin sticker on the back has this info, style number 15-115 (not sure about the " 5 " in the first set of numbers, here is what I am sure of.. Style number 1*-115 Under the sticker is a hand written number, 6130j5-2 It has a sticker from the...

Antique art deco bracelet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a bracelet that was my greatgrandmothers and I wanted to find out more about it. It appears to be gold or gold plated, it has square panels (1/2 inch by 3/4 inch) attached to a mesh underneath, making this bracelet very flexible.The design on the panels appears art deco style, but it...

Borin Art [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I just bought a house, The first owners passed away and their children sold the house and it had a lot of stuff in it they did'nt want. We found a picture that is very old on the back it says Vivdoil Processed Painting,Borin Art Products Corp. Chicago Ill. The painting is called "...

View more questions Search