Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Davidsonfender Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2014, 12:17 PM
    Harley Davidson fatboy 05
    What would make my harley Davidson fatboy 05 make a sucking noise and have loss of power?

Check out some similar questions!

Harley davidson help [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2002 heritage softail fuel injected that is hard to start. Take four tries or so to get started. Once it started it idles fine but when 25-35mph is reached it cuts out and then picks right back up. Does it also around 55mph and goes away once higher speeds are reached. Problem does not...

Harley davidson [ 1 Answers ]

Harley Road King with EFI. Riding along fine when the green EFI light comes on and the engine drops to a fast idle and will not respond when I attempt to give it gas. I come to a stop , shut it off, wait a few minutes and restart it. Revs up, works fine until the next time it happens again. ...

Harley Fatboy 2000 While riding turn signals shorted out and 5 minute later lights we [ 1 Answers ]

Harley Fatboy 2000 While riding turn signals shorted out and 5 minute later lights went dim and the engine light came on then the bike went dead. Won't start. I checked the battery and fuses. They were fine. Had a new coil installed last year. What could it be? Call me 973-727-9619 Matt

Ask harley davidson? [ 0 Answers ]

Will the exhaust header from a 98 flt fit my 90 fltcu Thanks for the help

Harley Davidson [ 3 Answers ]

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.' Arthur...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.