Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genesis1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2014, 02:33 AM
    Pregnancy Confirmation
    My ex girlfriend had her last menstruation last July 10, 2014. She's always delayed maybe because of stress from work. That time she was delayed by one week or plus. Before we broke up, we had sex on Aug 1-2, 2014 without protection (pills, condoms) plus I poured out inside her many times. Is it possible she'll be pregnant? Thank you. I just hope she is.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2014, 02:59 AM
    Pregnancy will be a possibility, but she should wait and see what happens when she would expect her period for August, giving it some extra time since her cycle may be irregular.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy confirmation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had unprotected sex on 2nd of December, my period was on 23 of December, but still it not came (31st December). I took pregnancy test (clear blue plus in the morning) but its negative. I have very bad pain in right side of lower belly, have morning sickness, frequent urination, warm vagina,...

Confirmation of pregnancy. [ 11 Answers ]

I want to plan a surprise for my hubby on his birthday on 4th June but my periods has 6 more days to go.Is there any way to confirm my pregnancy now so that I can plan something for my husband?

About pregnancy confirmation. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28 years old. I got marry in 2009, Feb. 28th. In three years I miscarried two times. Presently I got menses 01-05-2012, and this month on 02-02-2012. A little bit blackish bleeding was seen till today its continues, its not red, not too flowing. Its very some and blackish. This morning...

Twin pregnancy confirmation [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter had her IUD removed August 17th 2007. She never got her period after that. WE went to the doctor and they said she has one definite viable egg sac. And then another body of fluid just above that one but the egg sac is not detectible. He said she was only a few weeks along and not to...

Confirmation [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. I need a confirmation about this movie I once saw and I need to know if the title to this movie is correct. I saw this movie a long time ago about some people that were in space. Something went wrong and there were some aliens that had one big eye. I think they were red or something and...

View more questions Search