Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhisek29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 01:30 AM
    Sex
    I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 19th of this month. Which is 3 days before the due date of her periods. But I do released it outside during the sex. Now it is 8th day after that activity she is not having her periods. We had performed pregnancy test through pregnant card but the result is negative. We love each other very much and we are going to marry within 1.5 yrs. And we are very much afraid of this incident and we are in panic whether she is pregnant or not as she is not having her periods. She is having back pain alongwith she is feeling very tired... Pls help us with the remedy that what should I do now... please help... pls help...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 26, 2014, 01:33 AM
    Pregnancy is very much a possibility. However, the stress so pregnancy can delay her period. Calm down an relax. Test again using first morning urine when her period is two weeks late.

If she is not pregnant take this as a learning experience. If the two of you are not prepared to be parents, refrain from sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex on the 3rd of August, started my period on the 4th. I haven't had sex since, [ 3 Answers ]

I had protected sex on the 3rd of August, started my period on the 4th. I haven't had sex since, but my period is late. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant? I don't use birth control pills.

Sex for few minutes observed a tiny hole at bottom right corner, stopped sex [ 2 Answers ]

Had a sex with a new person for less than 5min using a condem but released there is a small hole at bottom right corner, so stopped, removed... did not ejaculate. It is been two days now it is fine but little worried about the hole caused in condom may lead to any STDs. Talked to her she said she...

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search