Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ragtimepiano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2014, 04:37 PM
    Any Nancy Drew readers? Searching for a scene depicted in early book.
    I'm looking for one of the oldest books in the series, in the old format, not the revised. Early in this book, Nancy stays at the house of an elderly person and cleans and cooks to help out. (She excels at domesticity, as she excels at everything! :-) ) Does anyone remember which book? Thanks!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2014, 05:40 PM
    Hi ragtimepiano,

See if any of these look familiar: Original Nancy Drew Books in Order - Summary of Nancy Drew Mysteries - Country Living
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 31, 2014, 05:42 PM
    The Mystery at the Moss-Covered Mansion? Check Wikipedia for Nancy Drew Mystery Stories to see the clickable chart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Advantures of Nancy cartoon book dated Feb 1961. Is it worth anything? [ 0 Answers ]

This book is in very good condition. Is it worth anything?

Nancy drew game problems [ 1 Answers ]

On the newer nancy drew game when I play as nancy and she is talking to people there mouths move to slow so when the words are done being said there mouths still move how can I fix this?

Book lists from the weekly readers of the 1970's [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a book from the Weekly Reader book club of the 1970's. It was about a boy that liked to invent/build things. I believe he felt unappreciated and left to work on an invention. This triggered a search for the boy by parents and children... over the fields and through the woods...

View more questions Search