Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BinMan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2014, 12:13 AM
    Primolut-Nor
    Hi my name is binesh. I married on 2011 still no kids. We are consulting a doctor according to him we are planning for ICSI on next june. Last month our doctor recommended to take PRIMOLUT-NOR, twice a day for seven days. She started to take the tablet from 21March to 29 March. Expected periods was 24 march, but still she not get periods. What might be the issue?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 31, 2014, 08:23 AM
    Depends on how and why she's doing the drugs she's doing. If she's always had irregular periods this isn't something to be worried about. This sounds like it is being monitored by your doctor, if this is the case talk to them. They should be able to tell you what is going on.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2014, 01:30 PM
    Often bleeding will not occur until a few days after the last tablet has been taken. Was this the first cycle of using a progesterone?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Primolut N [ 1 Answers ]

26 years old havng weight 44kg.m getting married on 20th oct.and I have pland honeymon aftr that.my periodz date vary from 18 to 26 oct.I want to take pills at d start of octobr so that periodz happen before and I can be free on my weddng and honeymon.kindly guid me.my cycle is mostly of 25days or...

Primolut-N [ 2 Answers ]

I need to postpone my periods. For how many days can I have Primolut-N?

Spotting,pregnancy and primolut n [ 0 Answers ]

I took primolut n in aug for 15 days continuos and 4 days after stopping got my periods on aug 29th... we had unprotected sex on sep 14th and again on sep 29th... after the intercourse on 29th I started spotting immediately and 4 days spotting was there during different times of the day,also cramps...

Primolut N [ 0 Answers ]

My period date was 6th Jan.. I took Primolut N for 4 days to delay my periods.I got my periods on 15th Jan.. I started planning after that.I got my periods on 26th Feb.Today its 29th March I haven't got my periods.. I wanted to know when will my periods be regular and will I get pregnant..

Primolut N 10 mg for 15 days will disturb my periods cycle or not? [ 0 Answers ]

I took primolut N 10mg for stopping my periods (5 days before wedding and 10 days after wedding). I took it for 15 days (3 times a day). Will it disturb my reproductive system or pregnancy? Kindly reply as soon as possible.

View more questions Search