Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnb 1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2014, 05:25 AM
    How do I get rid of bed bugs at home I got from a stay at a motel trip
    I brought back bed bugs from a resent trip. I had to replace my bed I've washed everything sprayed with Ortho max and now I'm still seeing very small ones. What's the best way to get rid of these pest?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2014, 06:45 AM
    Hire an exterminator... you won't be doing this on your own. THese are a very difficult pest to eliminate.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 28, 2014, 07:02 AM
    Smoothy pretty much nailed this one. Bedbugs require INTENSIVE treatment, which normally means expensive treatment. You can hire a company to bake your home, as the bugs cannot live long at 150 F. There are devices to do this without damage to your clothes and furnishings, but they run a couple of thousand per room. You won't have to pay the entire price for an exterminator to use one, but you will have to pay some.

You can also hire an exterminator to perform chemical treatments, but you'll have to do a lot of preparation work yourself. It's less expensive in money, but it will take longer and involve more work.

Trying to get rid of them yourself will be an exercise in frustration.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bugs on the bed and laundry, not bed bugs [ 1 Answers ]

I've seen a few of these from time to time (this is recent though, usually only see one a month, sometimes two.) The bugs look like a fuzzy left from some clothes, but I'm paranoid about bugs and of course always examine closer and I noticed that it was moving (very slowly) and is hard (I haven't...

What's the best way to get rid of bed bugs? [ 7 Answers ]

Please give me correct answer.

Getting rid of bed bugs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , can any one help me with the medicine avlbl in mumbai to get rid of bed bugs, my roon is full of them, I am totally help less as what to do. I tried pest control also, but no use, they are still very much in there. Shall highly appreciate if any one can help me with medicine avlb at...

View more questions Search