Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hertensteina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2014, 11:09 PM
    Teeth
    All my teeth on top are broken off at the gum line. Can this be what is making me have a 101 fever and body aches and pain like the flue except in the middle of summer.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 03:27 AM
    I think you should get yourself off to a dentist for a proper diagnosis of your teeth. Yes, your medical problems would have a lot to do with infection in your mouth and surrounding areas. You must have this seen to. I can imagine what it looks like.

I don't think this has anything to do with the seasons.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 05:29 AM
    Yes, serious teeth issues can leave to serous health issues and infections, that may cause very serious health issues, if untreated, and infection spreads, life threatening things can progress

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughter had teeth pull had new teeth put in same day ,can barely open her mouth [ 2 Answers ]

Daughter can 't open her mouth wide, jaw seems to out of a line

Why am I having pain in my regular teeth after I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I just got my wisdom teeth removed 5 days ago. I wanted to know when I would be able to lay flat in bed? I have been propping up my head with pillows for the past 4 nights and wanted to know when is a good time to start sleeping normally. Also, I am having a lot of pain in my lower left side of...

Will front teeth that have cavities affect her adult teeth underneath? [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is going to be 5 in a couple months and she has had some pretty extensive dental work... she's had bad enamel on her teeth and has been told she will have to have 1 tooth extracted and 2 others need a root canal and 2 crowns ontop. Now they are telling us she has a cavity in between her...

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

View more questions Search