Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Firejade Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2014, 02:49 PM
    Hearing voices
    While I was asleep someone linked to me and I heard a female voice saying that "i want to harm you" the voice was sooo loud I woke up feeling confused because I don't understand why someone would... and I never heard that voice before... o.o
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 10, 2014, 12:18 PM
    Perhaps, the voice was part of your dreaming and it simply startled you awake? Honestly, I believe these things do happen, but with just one experience like this it doesn't leave us much to work with. Let us know if it happens again.
    Firejade Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2014, 06:02 PM
    Well I had strange things happen to me throughout my lifetime but after my encounter with an E.T everything changed. Anyway that spiritual battle is over but other than that lately I've been having dark dreams... it always takes place in my room but besides that recently I've been seeing strange things... one time as I was awakening from my dream I seen these strange hieroglyphics writing on my wall it glowed and than it just vanish. After that the next day as I slept I seen The Eye Of Horus in my dream etched in various places... it was strange I felt protected because I felt as if someone was trying to come after me in the dream. I thought that all this was over but I believe not because I remain having dreams of an unknown entity draining my energy or trying to harm me spiritually and when I awake I can hear myself moaning in panic or some sort... not only that as I awake I hear someone voice telepathically saying thins such as "We Need To Break Through"... or this one time when I was so emotional I started crying at night and I can see my yellow aura floating everywhere and than I heard someone say "We got a connection" and I felt this little sting I don't know who or what trying to communicate with me but I want to know if its good or bad or are these entities here to protect me?

A couple of months ago when I was staying the night over my friends house and I was trying to awaken myself up from sleep their was this dark whispery demonic voice of a male asking me strange questions while I was trying to awake I heard myself saying over and over again "i don't know" and than I woke up startled and felt some strange energy flowing within me I woke up in the middle of the night and when I fell back asleep I feared that it will happen again but it didn't luckily

I feel as if someone is trying to possessed or control me I mean "they" tried before to overpower me but it didn't work and now since I have conquer them it seems as if they seek revenge anytime they wish and they have the power to rule the dream landscape at their own will to get into my mind
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 11, 2014, 06:55 PM
    Most of us experience these sorts of things as part of dreaming and awakening, and falling asleep. You can have more control over fearful dreams and events by simply telling yourself that you are not afraid of any of them. It doesn't have to be a matter of 'conquering' them so much as ignoring them, not caring about them, not giving them importance, but mainly not being afraid. They are really a part of your inner conflicts.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2014, 05:28 AM
    Hi firejade, Have you researched anything about nightmares? It will help you understand what's happening to you. Here's a link that might help.

Chronic Nightmares: Therapy and Other Control Methods May Help
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 13, 2014, 11:37 AM
    Can you elaborate on why you feel like you're being taken over?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The brother of a friend has been hearing voices... help! [ 4 Answers ]

One of my friends came up to quite upset. She told me her brother who is either 10 or 11 was hearing voices at night. They said to him 'Don't go to sleep. Something bad will happen' And this has been happening a lot. They were both quite scared and upset. I've had something similar but the worst...

Hearing voices, etc. [ 1 Answers ]

I hear voices and see shadows,have been touched twice!

Voices from nowhere? [ 2 Answers ]

The other day I booted up my PC like I always do. Only after about ten minuets of using it, I began to get pop-ups all over my screen. I changed some settings on my pop-up blocker and everything was great. Then about an half an hour after that, I kept hearing voices "You've Won, Congratulations,...

Hearing Voices in Schizophrenia [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My daughter,34, is hearing voices for more than 10 years and no Antipschotic medications can stop the bad voices, also, the more dosage she received - the better condition she were in. She receives Clozapine , and the doctors tried to add other meds too, in all combinations. She is...

Hearing voices [ 1 Answers ]

I think I'm going nuts now OK during our testing sometimes I'll hear a bunch of people like the people in the room and it gives me a head ache like I'd be siting doing my test then I hear a bunch of whispers some are easy for me to dispher like I'll hear the person sitting next me I'll look I'll...

View more questions Search