Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Randy M Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2014, 03:45 PM
    How do I remove the drawers from a Glacier Bay vanity cabinet
    I need to remove the drawers from my Glacier Bay vanity cabinet to have more room to install the plumbing. There are no instructions how to do this in the limited instructions included with the cabinet. I have tried messing with them a little but to no avail. I do not want to break something due to my ignorance of the mechanism function.

Thank you, Randy
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2014, 05:11 PM
    I don't know your model specifically but most of them pull out either of 3 ways. #1-pull the drawer out and lift the front to remove drawer.
    #2-pull the drawer out and look for a small spring clip on side of the track. Push the spring clips out and pull the drawer straight out.
    #3-look for an off center stop on the back of the drawer slide. Pull drawer out most of the way, twist the stop so it can allow the slide to pull out.
    JeanM2015 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2015, 12:40 PM
    I have a Glacier Bay Vanity "Hampton" - model # 877-682 and I had the same problem... This may work with other Models also...

Open drawer all the way out
    ... on the LEFT side of the drawer, on the rear of metal slide, find the clip... and push and hold DOWN
    ... At the same time... on the RIGHT side of the drawer, on the rear of the metal slide, find the clip... and push and hold UP
    At same time... pull the draw out straight...

If you have another model... also try doing the Up and Down Clip thing to the opposite sides of the drawer

I found this totally by accident by trial and error... This SHOULD be in the instructions, I have seen a LOT of people have the same problem trying to do the plumbing... :-)

Good Luck...
    Jean M.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier bay medicine cabinet 288-787 [ 7 Answers ]

Where can I obtain installation instructions?

Glacier bay medicine cabinet hinges [ 15 Answers ]

I have a glacier bay medicine cabinet model 122-757 and one of the hinges broke. I have not been able to find a similar one at Home Depot. Can I order a hinge directly from glacier bay? Phone number?

Replacing one of the mirrors in a Glacier Bay mirrored medicine cabinet [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a replacement mirror for my medicine cabinet?

Glacier Bay Double Mirror Medicine Cabinet-Recessed [ 0 Answers ]

One of the hinges on the smaller mirrored door broke. Where do we get replacement hinges? Is there a number or description we need to order them? The cabinet was purchased from Home Depot. Our contractor said the numbers on the box were Q88-787.

Glacier Bay Decorative Frame Cabinet Hinges [ 0 Answers ]

Took door off Medicine cabinet to install;now have trouble adjusting hinges to close properly and to line dorr proberly.How do I adjust hinges?

View more questions Search