Ask
    Lorna McDonald Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2013, 11:06 PM
    Is my house haunted
    I have a little boy in my home can I find out who he is and why he's here

Nov 5, 2013, 11:08 PM
    Is my house haunted
    I have seen a little boy on pics and recorded him by me he looks about 5 yrs old how can I get information who he is and why he's here please

Nov 5, 2013, 11:10 PM
    I have pictures and phone recordings of a young boy in my home he is seen leaning over me whilst asleep and sitting on my chest how can I find out who he is please
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 5, 2013, 11:34 PM
    Why do you think there is a little boy in your home ?

Nov 6, 2013, 01:14 PM
    I have recordings and pictures of him I have had spirits in every home I have lived in for 20 yrs now but I had not witnessed nothing until a few weeks ago when things began being dropped and nothing was there, also banging from upstairs quite loud as well I was frightened at first so my family came to stay for a while after a few days my brother done a bit of recordings which revealed a young boy here between the age of 5 to 7 on some of the recordings he his seen leaning over me whilst asleep and other times he is seen sitting on my chest what would you suggest I look for and were to see if I can find out who he was please I really would,nt know we're to start looking if you could help please would really appreciate this
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 6, 2013, 01:28 PM
    Would you be willing to post these pictures? You have my interest to say the least.

Try speaking with some neighbors who have been in the area for awhile.

Nov 6, 2013, 02:54 PM
    Yes of course I can send you them there is 1 of the pictures on my Facebook if you would like to take a look and I will also send other pictures if you don't mind the 1 you will see is him leaning over me sorry but were would you like me to send the other pics to ? Thank you for your help most appreciated

Nov 6, 2013, 02:55 PM
    I have spoke to my neighbours apparently my house is built on a school so I've been told
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 6, 2013, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorna McDonald View Post
    Yes of course I can send you them there is 1 of the pictures on my Facebook if you would like to take a look and I will also send other pictures if you don't mind the 1 you will see is him leaning over me sorry but were would you like me to send the other pics to ? Thank you for your help most appreciated
    You can post them here. 1 or 2 should do.

instructions on how to post pictures.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...to-700403.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house really haunted? Added -- Who may have died in my house? [ 4 Answers ]

There have even a lot of tenants in my house prior to myself, it's haunted, simple as that, I've been told to try and find out if anyone has died in the house in the past, I don't know where to start.

My house is not being haunted its me that is being haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I am being haunted its not my home it has followed me for many yrs I wake up with marks like bruising bite marks scratches its just getting worse and I don't know what to do anymore I'm tired my uncle is native american and he says I'm being attacked by a skinwalker please I need advise please

Haunted house? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has heard people talking I have felt a cold breath blow on my neck and my kids don't like their bedrooms my daughter tells e there is something outside her window and my son won't sleep in his room unless our pitbull sleeps with him because he so scared of ?

Is my house haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I Have A Question Concerning My House, Because For A While I've Been Questioning Myself Of Whether My House Is Haunted... the Experiences I Have Heard From My Sister And Friendz Have Been About Seeing This Apparation Of This Ghost. This Is When It All Started, My Sister Apparently Was "seeing"...

View more questions Search