Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnny3496 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2013, 08:27 PM
    02 fatboy
    Ran my fatboy to work,started after sitting in the sun all day,and it backfires and barely runs,out of time,bad ECM?I'm at a lost and can t afford a Harley mech!

Check out some similar questions!

2002 fatboy [ 0 Answers ]

I was riding my 2002 Fatboy today and rode for about 25 miles... no issues then all of a sudden it started missing acting like it was going to stall and lunging forward then losing power. I thought it may be the plugs so I changed them. Thought it may be the Gas Tank Vent.. No Blockage... any...

2003 Fatboy efi [ 1 Answers ]

My bike runs fine then engine light comes on it won't start put it on the charger it starts 20 minutes light comes on shutting off won't start. Had the whole charging system test it Harley told me everything was fine I don't understand it

2005 fatboy 95ci. Coughs [ 0 Answers ]

2005 harley fatboy coughs through intake. Replaced manifold gaskets,induction module and injector o-rings. Still coughs.

2002 fatboy [ 0 Answers ]

I have an 02 fatboy that's fuel injected the bike runs great but its like its got a short or something... I can fill it completely up with gas and my fuel gauge never reads full then I will just be riding along and it will die I have to shake the bike or jump on the seat to get it to start back up

98 fatboy, will start, turn off and will not restart. [ 0 Answers ]

Will start bike, turn off bike and will not restart. Checked spark plugs and there is no spark. If I let bike sit it will start back up after a bit! What could be wrong?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.