Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberly garcia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2013, 05:41 PM
    Prom perks
    John and Mary want to go to prom in style. They have contacted luxury limousines to determine the price. It will cost them $200 each to rent the limo for the evening,or $400 total. Since they had to spend so much on their outfits,they are running a little short on cash. They have decided since there is plenty of room in the limo,they will let other join them,if they share equally in the cost. How will including others affect the cost per student?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 05:46 PM
    How many more students will use that limo's services?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prom [ 3 Answers ]

This is the first prom I'm going to and first time I will dance... Any tips for dancing and maybe a gift for her or something I should do?

Prom movie where teen ghosts from 60s reappear on prom night [ 1 Answers ]

It seemed like these teens had died in a car accident and all reappear on prom night and finally realize they are ghosts. Can't remember name. It might be Suzie Q, but doesn't quite sound like it.

Who to ask to prom [ 1 Answers ]

I like two guys but I don't know which 1 to ask to the prom. Guy number 1 has a girlfriend and guy number 2 goes to another school, and he seems not to be up to my standards. But the thing is I don't who to ask to accompany me... do you think I should ask guy number 1 although he has a...

View more questions Search