Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 11:12 PM
    transduce rodent primary cells with lentiviral constructs?
    Is it possible to transduce rodent primary cells with lentiviral constructs for stable expression of a protein of interest?
    We would like to express a protein in mouse or rat primary neurons, either in a stable or inducible way. Are there any suppliers that provide ready-to-go lentiviral vectors for rodents?
    capeluse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2013, 08:09 PM
    You can always plan to do the same with a wide variety of suppliers present world wide.

It depends on your experimental mindset whether you would prefer to package your own viral particles using lentiviral packaging systems
    I would personally recommend 3-4 suppliers listed below.

1) ABM Inc, USA. Www.abmgood.com (Cost effective and chance of getting a ready viral particle is high)

2) Origene Technologies Inc,
    They have retroviral 2nd generation MMLV backbone vectors that can be packaged using a 2nd generation packaging system. Expression ready and validated.

3)Open Biosystems, Lafayette
    Lentiviral backbone with 3rd generation vector plasmid. Trans lentiviral packaging system along with the clone.

4) creative biogene(www.creative-biogene.com),
    Using an innovative platform "CLPS" (Creative Lentiviral Packaging System),Price is their greatest advantage, and the service quality is not worse than the above three companies

Hope the information helps you.

Best Wishes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord Constructs New Room In Home. Legal? [ 21 Answers ]

My landlord moved all of my stuff out of my living room and built a new bedroom. This happened with 45 days left on my lease. There was saw dust, and clutter everywhere. He also kept all of my security deposit and did not tell me for 45 days. I am suing him for twice the amount of the deposit,...

Structural differences is that eukaryotic cells evolved from prokaryotic cells? [ 0 Answers ]

I have this for homework and don't get it? Can u plese help me? Thanks

Rodent issues [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Friends. I am currently using normal non wireless mouse but have problems scrollinG the mouse. PLEASE ASSIST...

Clicking differnet cells and it selecting all cells [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if anyone knew what I did to get ms excel to select all cells from A1 to what ever cell I clicked on. Thought it was sticky keys but it was turned off. Clicked left mouse button and it moved cells then when I clicked other cells it started using that as a new ref point and selecting...

View more questions Search