Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    etothemc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 11:33 AM
    How long after taking metronidazole can I drink alcohol? I was told 48 hrs.
    I am on a 7 day course of metronidazole (500 mg twice a day), and will take my last pill Saturday evening. I have a wedding to attend on Monday--can I drink then?
    Katiebelleknows Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Jun 9, 2013, 04:55 PM
    I am a doctor in training and I advise you to wait at least 3 days after you have stopped taking your medicine to start drinking alcohol again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does alcohol stay in your urine after one drink [ 8 Answers ]

I had 1 smirnoff ice cooler and a quarter of a dixie cup(small one) of champagne yesterday I was done by 7pm! I urinated once and had a bottle of water and some cranberry juice! I got urine tested today at 12:24am that's 5hours and 24mins... I am 5'11, 160lb male in good health will I pass my test?

How long does alcohol stay in your blood? A shrink told me up to four weeks!! [ 0 Answers ]

Is it true that there is an expensive blood test that will show alcohol for up to four weeks after drinking? I am trying to get my nursing license back in PA and this is what I have been told. I am told that the test is sophisticated and expensive and done by only one lab in the country. Is this...

How long does alcohol stay in your urine after one drink [ 0 Answers ]

I had 1 smirnoff ice cooler and a quarter of a dixie cup(small one) of champagne yesterday I was done by 7pm! I urinated once and had a bottle of water and some cranberry juice! I got urine tested today at 12:24am that's 5hours and 24mins... I am 5'11, 160lb male in good health will I pass my test?

Can you drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes while taking Neupogen (Filgrastim)? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a bone marrow donor and I just started taking Neupogen for the donation. I am a smoker and I do drink alcohol, but I wanted to know if they would have adverse affects on the outcome of the donation.

View more questions Search