Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rocketgirl87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 12:21 PM
    Flies and weird stuff
    Lately there has been a ton of flies in my apartment. I live near my grandma and my aunt and there are no flies in their places. I mean we are talking walking distance but like I said the flies are in my place. Anyway there's something else. I have been hearing audio like there is a video playing on my computer but there is no visual evidence of a video playing. I don't know what is going on here. Its really starting to make me consider moving in with my fiancée.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2013, 12:27 PM
    I am assuming you are an adult and don't have to have a reason - flies and noises - to move in with your fiancé if that's what you want to do.

It's not unusual to have flies one place and not another - they group/nest in one place where they are comfortable and don't feel the need to move on.

As far as hearing things, what else do you hear?

Are you suggesting a haunting?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 3, 2013, 12:59 PM
    All it takes is one dead mouse or bird or half a sandwich behind a cabinet or fridge to get a million flies. Nothing mysterious there.
    The audio could be a neighbor? When I am out in my driveway, I can very faintly hear my TV, or sometimes a neighbor, and mine are pretty far away. Yours could be anything!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird cartoon guy with flies over head [ 4 Answers ]

There was one cartoon movie I saw a while ago that seemed to take place in the Middle east. I remember one character who was in the sewer and had flies buzzing over his head. I also remember some guy, maybe the main character, droping a thing of spikes or jumping jaks or something like that and the...

Weird stuff going on. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having some really weird things going on, well for me anyway. My daughter is 5 years old now, and I don't remember ever feeling like this. I've really been wondering if I am pregnant. I'm not due for my period for another week, but I have been experiencing some out of the ordinary...

Weird stuff [ 1 Answers ]

My 3 yr old cat woke up this morning on my bed and started meowing. She tried to get up and just flopped over. She tried over and over again, but couldn't stand up. She pulled herself to the middle of the bed. Then I looked at her eyes and they were huge and it looked like she was chasing a fly...

Weird stuff... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex recently, and now some weird stuff is going on. She says that there's a liquid that is red, but not the consistancy of blood, coming out of her. This happened a few months ago as well. She's not getting period cramps or anything, so we don't think...

View more questions Search