Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tbell7012 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 06:48 PM
    How do I get rid of vaginsmus
    I am 17 and I have been have sex for year now with the same guy. For a couple months now the front of my vagina started hurting. I looked it up and it said I had vaginsmus. I can't tell my parents because they wanted me to wait but is there a way I can get rid of it myself?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 21, 2013, 06:50 PM
    First self diagnosis is dangerous. You might think that's what it is, but only a doctor can accurately diagnose.

Second, at 17, you go to your OB/Gyn on your own and not have have your parents told why. They will know you went unless you pay for it yourself.

May 21, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    First self diagnosis is dangerous. You might think that's what it is, but only a doctor can accurately diagnose.

Second, at 17, you go to your OB/Gyn on your own and not have have your parents told why. They will know you went unless you pay for it yourself.
    I can't tell my parents because they are really strict. I was hoping there might be something else. I wasn't g
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 21, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Self/internet diagnosis is VERY dangerous. Please seek medical attention.

May 21, 2013, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbell7012 View Post
    I can't tell my parents because they are really strict. I was hoping there might be something else. I wasn't g
    I am not going to get it checked out. I was just going to leave it go.

May 21, 2013, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Self/internet diagnosis is VERY dangerous. Please seek medical attention.
    If I don't get it checked out what will happpen?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

I am not going to get it checked out. I was just going to leave it go.
    It may be something serious that will affect your future sex life and even having children. Get it checked out!

Again, you don't have to tell your parents anything, other than you want to see your doctor. Or go to a clinic and pay for it yourself. But you DO need to get it checked or you could be endangering your life, your ability to have children or your future sex life.

May 21, 2013, 06:58 PM
    Again, you don't have to tell your parents anything, other than you want to see your doctor. Or go to a clinic and pay for it yourself..
    I don't know of any clinics around where I live. And I don't have the money to go.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 21, 2013, 07:00 PM
    Why do you have to tell your parents about your sexual activity? What you say to the doctor will be confidential between you and him/her.

May 21, 2013, 07:00 PM
    I don't know of any clinics around where I live. And I don't have the money to go.
    I am in tears right now. You guys are scaring me with the truth and specially since I don't have the money to go do that.

May 21, 2013, 07:01 PM
    Where are you? Maybe we can find one. What about your boyfriend? He has a part in this. But the bottom line is you can't ignore this and NEED to get it treated.

May 21, 2013, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why do you have to tell your parents about your sexual activity? What you say to the doctor will be confidential between you and him/her.
    I am scared to go to my doctor because they are really close with my family

May 21, 2013, 07:04 PM
    Where are you? maybe we can find one. What about your boyfriend? he has a part in this. But the bottom line is you can't ignore this and NEED to get it treated.
    I love in kutztown pa. My boyfriend knows about it but he didn't think it was serious.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 21, 2013, 07:05 PM
    What makes you think you have this?

May 21, 2013, 07:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    What makes you think you have this?
    Well I looked it up on Google. And my boyfriend sleeps over every other weekend and we have sex like twice a day but the second time it starts to burn really bad and when he pulls out I start to cry because it hurts. I he goes to put back I have to say no because it hurts to put it in.

May 21, 2013, 07:20 PM
    I love in kutztown pa. My boyfriend knows about it but he didn't think it was serious.
    You can look up your symptoms on Google, but you can't look up clinics? Here's a Bing search that shows there are many clinics in your area.

clinics kutztown PA - Bing
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

May 21, 2013, 07:23 PM
    Your parents do not have to know you are sexually active. All women have problems at various times with their "parts"(and so do men) without being sexually active. You can get a yeast infection without being sexually active. You DO need to see a doctor. Is there a Planned Parenthood near you? That could be the place for you to be checked because they are anonymous. Please, get it checked out.

May 21, 2013, 07:23 PM
    You can look up your symptoms on google, but you can't look up clinics? Here's a Bing search that shows there are many clinics in your area.

clinics kutztown PA - Bing
    I know but I don't even think about going to a clinic or anything. For all I know I am just exaggerating and this is nothing. Because I also seen it might be because it was not wet enough. We did it different then usual so that might be way

May 21, 2013, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman2007 View Post
    Your parents do not have to know you are sexually active. All women have problems at various times with their "parts"(and so do men) without being sexually active. You can get a yeast infection without being sexually active. You DO need to see a doctor. Is there a Planned Parenthood near you? That could be the place for you to be checked because they are anonymous. Please, get it checked out.
    I know I do but the thing is I don't drive an neither does my boyfriend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of it? [ 20 Answers ]

Hi Guys Its Alexandra Here, So Its been a month that I haven't asked anyone for help about the demon in my home. So This is a question for you now and I want a proper answer because most of them didn't help much as much. Throughout the month I started feeling crazy and stupid I felt like...

HOw do I get rid of this? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm a normal teenager with a big problem. I have a sexual fetish: AB/DL (adult baby/ diaper lover) and I was just wondering is there anyway I could figure out how to replace it with sexual feeligns towards women and sex instead. Thanks D

How do I get rid of IE^? [ 9 Answers ]

Am running win XP and Have downloaded Mozilla .9! I want to use that and not IE6. How do I get rid of Ie6 so I won't be vulnerable to its security leaks? :P

How can I get rid of someone? [ 13 Answers ]

I met this girl a while back in a college class and after my girlfriend and I split I asked this other girl out. I pretty much used her as a rebound but she is also in a similar situation having just gotten out of a long relationship. I do not want to hurt her feelings but I also do not want to...

How do I get rid of this [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know the type of grass/weed this is someone told me crabgrass but someone else said it not. This grass is dark green and really thick.:confused: How do I get rid of it? I cover about 10ft by 3 feet wide seems to be taken over the other grass in the yard. Thanks Dave

View more questions Search