Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naga93 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 02:39 PM
    Human hybrid
    Are monster in loch ness is true or just a fake story if anyone has prove to existence of "nessie" please share it to me ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2013, 02:41 PM
    There are a thousand sites where you can research this. If anyone had proof that person would be very wealthy and making a personal appearance tour.

This is a school project?

Apr 29, 2013, 02:46 PM
    No its not my school project, I just want to know it only...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 29, 2013, 03:11 PM
    Even some well known scientists have believed in Nessie, but where are you getting 'human hybrid' from?

Apr 29, 2013, 03:14 PM
    I am new here so I done little mistake here...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2013, 03:21 PM
    If you look up "loch Ness monster" you will find all sorts of information - believers, non-believers and everything in between. "Human hydbrid" is unfamiliar to where Loch Ness is concerned.

Both of your questions are not school work?

AMHD doesn't do your work for you. We'll point you in a direction, but we won't argue either side or do your research.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 29, 2013, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by naga93 View Post
    i am new here so i done little mistake here..........
    Don't worry about it! Ask anything you want.

Apr 29, 2013, 04:25 PM
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Human Biology- Human eyes changing color? [ 23 Answers ]

Can human eyes change color, or is it just different types of light reflecting in their eyes? I am dating someone whose eyes are sometimes very blue, but sometimes green. I also have a friend whose eyes change from brown to green.

Hybrid Vehicles [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm taking a Ecology class and we were talking about Hybrids. We agree that it saves money and doesn't pollute as much, but what happens to the batteries when they go bad. Won't that just be another problem at the dump? It's a special battery and as far as I know you can't recycle them.

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

Hybrid seed [ 1 Answers ]

I'm told that if you save and plant the seed from a hybrid tomatoe plant, that the resulting plant will not be the same as the 'parent' plant. I understnd that. What I don't understand is how they get the hybrid seed to start with. Is it a matter of a certain type of cross pollination that...

View more questions Search