Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dai3ossbetch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 05:26 AM
    Does rosuvastatin calcium clopidogrel bisulfate & cause severe itching
    Does rosuvastatin calcium & clopidogrel bisulfate cause severe itching?

I am 31 M with previous heart attack last year.. and several angioplasty surgerys.. with stent placements.. I do have HIGH Cholesterol and Severely High Triglycerides with rheumatoid arthritis I just recently started the crestor (generic ) I have taken the Plavixx before however I think then it wasn't the generic.. They switched me from Tricor to to Crestor because my Triglycerides was so high. I been on them a litle over a month now.. and starting this past Monday the 7th of April this all started.. I continue to still take them but it seems the itching is getting worse.. I mean all I do is dig.. and dig.. at myself itching all over.. and its really starting to concern me. Would these medication and my condition be the cause of any of this. Its gotten so scary at times, I want to go to the E.R. N If you could assist me in any way I really appreciate it.

Billy
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 19, 2013, 08:11 AM
    You need a diagnosis from your doctor on this, impossible to accomplish on the internet. Although you have provided good information on your condition, I think it is best you see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe itching inside foot [ 5 Answers ]

My right foot started itching on Thursday of last week. The itch acts very much like a severe pain that hits every few seconds only it is a severe itch inside my right foot. When it started it was in the left heel area but it has moved down to the left side of the ball of my foot behind the big...

Severe itching inside foot [ 1 Answers ]

I have had this same itch now for over 3 years and it has caused a rash on my foot with serious peeling too. Does anyone know how to treat it or get rid of it? I am so annoyed by it that I just want to cut off my foot. It is my left foot and the itch is so intense that when I scratch it it seems as...

View more questions Search