Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gettanice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 07:40 AM
    Family member eviction?
    My son was evicted from living with us due to the RV Park management. Although the problem was not with them it was with his parents. Since then he has gone to Rehab and has finished his program fro 16 months. He is totally different and will need to move back home as he has no where else to go? We are between a rock and a hard place and need to know if his eviction can be lifted.
    He needs to start his life over and I cannot figure out how he can prove himself loyal?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2013, 07:42 AM
    The owner of the park gets to make the rules - and apparently your son has violated the rules to an extent that he had to leave, with or without you. Good that he's been able to get his life back together but the park is under no duty to take him back. If he must live with you then you will have to move.

You can always approach the park and explain the situation but I'm pretty sure management will believe you couldn't control his behavior before and probably can't control it now.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 29, 2013, 10:44 AM
    If he has successfully completed a rehab program, and the program is willing to write a letter to the park management, they may relent on a trial basis. Worth a try.

But the park makes the rules and are under no obligation to let him back.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2013, 11:12 AM
    Agreed, it is up to the park management.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 29, 2013, 11:31 AM
    I would sure be looking for alternatives for him since the park may not allow him back, such as a halfway house so he can continue his rehab program, and get guidance and support to keep him on track. Talk to the people at his rehab if he hasn't already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction of a family member? [ 5 Answers ]

A friend has been living in her mother's home basically her whole life. A transfer of title gave the home to different daughters. The sisters are now trying to evict her. Can they do this?

Family member eviction [ 1 Answers ]

My mom wants to evict my brother from her home. He has never paid rent been there for about 10 years. How should she do it.

Family member eviction [ 4 Answers ]

How do I evict my brother-inlaw from my house?

Eviction of a family member from a single family home [ 2 Answers ]

My brother who is about 37 years old lives with my father, sister and myself; my brother is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is verbally abusive to my father who is 71 years old and is also disabled. My father wants him to move out of the house; is there a specific amount of time, by law, that...

Family Member Eviction [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. I have POA for my grandfathers affairs. I also have taken over ownership and the mortgage for his home which all my siblings grew up in. My younger brother has lived in the home for quite some time, but has never paid rent or any utilities, just taking care of our grandfather. He has...

View more questions Search