Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Onetimegolfer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Heat generated Uranium 238 spent fuel
    How much heat is generated in BTU's or calores of 1 pound of Uranium 238 spent fuel per hour.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat generated from pot lights [ 1 Answers ]

I'm installing pot lights in basement how far do they have to be from ceiling

Rotherford-bohr diagrams for Uranium [ 1 Answers ]

I need a Rutherford-Bohr Diagram for the element Uranium, and I am so stumped on what to do, helpp me out people :)

Where does spent fuel exhasut go in a gas dryer? [ 12 Answers ]

Greetings: I was taking care of honey-do lists, one of which is move gas dryer closer to wall (which I can't do). In the process, I realized I do not know enough about gas dryers to make intelligent decisions. One of my sticking points is that I don't know how the gas dryer flame chamber is...

Fuel Heat & Heat Pump both on! [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: My understanding is that the Heat Pump should not function while the Fuel Heat is on... thus avoiding dangerous gas pressure buildup for the compressor. In my case, the Heat Pump remains on when the emergency heat supply turns on. The Yellow wire feeding the compressor relay remains hot...

Depleted Uranium (DU) weaponry [ 22 Answers ]

I overheard my Auntie talking on the telephone and she said that the war in Iraq was killing many more troops and Iraqis than anyone can imagine. Then something about Depleted Uranium and the Gulf War syndrome and the troops that died from that war. Well anyway I wondered if any of you people...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.