Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luckyybaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 12:59 PM
    Exboss hitting on me
    Ok so 5 months ago I got a new job all the guys that work there drop there jaws for me including my boss but I didn't listen to any till I. Moved stores so my ex boss started hitting on me and his married and has kids not to mention his attractive I couldn't help it so I went for it till this day everythhing is going great we have fun together and he helps me out a lot but the fact his married kills me and well his nephew wroked there too he's drop dead gorgeous as well and we hanged out as friends but he kissed me! I didn't know what to do I couldn't stop but his uncle was in the back of my mind the whole time so I just stopped him and he wants a serious relationship with me and his going to go tell his uncle everything that happened and then his uncle is going to get mad at me I don't know what to do or why I'm doing this I sort of like them both but I know I can't do that how can I stop myself from doing even more mistakes how can I fix this?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 24, 2012, 03:36 PM
    There's a really easy solution. Talk to your ex boss's wife and ask her who she thinks you should choose. I'm pretty sure she'd tell you to leave them both alone.

Just because you like someone, or find them attractive, doesn't mean you should date them, especially if they're married. It's called having morals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter is hitting me [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter will be 2 in a month. I don't work and spend all time with her. Lately she has been very clear how she doesn't want me around as soon as her father is. She would tell me to go away. And also lately when she would get angry or upset for something I didn't let her do she would hit me and...

Child hitting [ 14 Answers ]

Hi my daughter is 16 months and she's been hitting a lot she will hit me if I tell her no or take something away from her that she shouldn't have I have never hit her I know her father hasn't because I'm always there and I just want to know is it something that kids just do at this age or does she...

Is my son hitting others deliberatley? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My son is five and started Grade 1 in September. He is not six until 31 DEC, so is by far the youngest by a few months in the class. We have recently moved to Canada from the UK so he has had a lot of change lately. However, he adores school and cannot wait to go each day. Last week I had a...

Hitting a baseball [ 2 Answers ]

What is meant by the term"let the ball get deep on you"?

?Hitting lefty and hitting against lefties. [ 4 Answers ]

I have trouble htting against lefties. I am a left handed batter and I am fine against righties, but against lefties I struggle. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.?

View more questions Search