Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katwin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2012, 06:50 PM
    Friendship struggle help!
    I've been friends with this girl for 8 years now. But recently this summer I've hit a rough pacth and she is one reason I've been struggling. For the past 4 months she hasn't been paying much attion to me. We are in 8th grade so I know she has outher friends that she likes too. But I've been just pushed out of the circle without her noticing it and she's not doing it on purpose.she's that one I normally turn too. But I wish I could right now. I'm going through a stressful time in school with my high school Lvl classes and softball too. But it docent help that we don't have any classes with her anymore. Plus her newer friends have changed her but the fact is I just want the old friend I use to know before she started to wear winged out eyeliner.I want to just walk up too her and talk to her but there's something holding me back. I don't know what to do. I just want this between me and her. I'm a passive girl and I know I should speak up but I can't I'm lost and I've been struggling inside.
    Alexis Dubree Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2012, 08:18 PM
    Its really simple on what you need to do. There's lack of communication, and communication is the key. You just need to talk to your friend alone just the two of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very confused about a Woman Friendship/More/Friendship then more? [ 4 Answers ]

So a few months ago a Woman started to talk to be at work and come to see me everyday, I never really noticed her before but after she took interest in me, I obviously did. All my work colleagues started to say that she likes me and that it is obvious and that I'm blind not to see it, I brushed...

College Struggle [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in my second month of college as a freshmen and I'm feeling down and unstable. I'm at a university a few states away from my hometown and I miss my family more than ever, they've always helped support me. I never thought I'd wish to go back to my old town, because I always couldn't wait to get...

Struggle with envy [ 21 Answers ]

I wake up and go to work at a job that I hate. I live about an hour away, so it gives me al lot of time to think which is probably not good. I can't help but see the thousands of 250k+ homes and luxury cars etc. I wonder to myself even though I make a good wage there are people out there making...

Very sad over my on going struggle with getting pregnant. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Hope all of you are doing well! My name is miriam and I am new at this and I will be 35 yrs old next month. I am married to my high school sweet heart and we have three girls from 17, 12, and six. Over the last four months I have been trying to get pregnant. I had a pap in January came...

My Best Friend and the struggle [ 1 Answers ]

A girl Janice and I have been best friends. We grew up together in the hard streets of Harlem, NYC.(If you want to know more about the hardness we faced look on my profile and read my previous posts) She has diabetes, a drug addict mother just like me, she's been raped just like me and we've been...

View more questions Search