Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ti_Dee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 07:30 PM
    My soulmate died
    My soul mate died a couple of days ago. We were in a long distance relationship (he didn't live in the US) and though we were so far apart we rarely had problems with anything in our relationship because we were just meant for each other.

He died quickly but still had time to leave me a message and everything. In it he asked me to fall in love with someone else when I am ready. Perhaps it is because it is still very fresh but I don't see myself with anyone else. I feel like he was it. Im young and I lost the love of my life and now he is gone. That is the way I feel.

Nobody loved me more than him and now Im scared no one ever will. And if someone does I don't know if I can love them as much as I love my baby.

Please help.
    I am Christian so my faith has helped but it is still so hard for me to imagine ever being in love again.
    elomdagh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 09:32 PM
    Words cannot describe how sorry I am. Hang in there as best you can,my heart goes out to you. And listen, he wants you to be happy. With time, your heart will heal. You will always miss him and love him, but he would hope for you to live, and love, and laugh.
    I will pray to god to give comfort
    Huggggz
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 06:17 AM
    A few days is not time to even think or talk someone else. You can tell he was concerned about you being happy, That can come in the months and years that follow.

I have seen two wives go before me, and God as he often did in the Bible, found a new partner for me. Never one to replace, but one to add to my life. Each different, never compared, but all appreciated and remembered.

For now, grieve, and miss and remember.
    Selfishtwirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 03:59 AM
    This is exactly what happened to me... please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grandmother Died Testate Then Mother Died Intestate Before Estate was Out of Probate [ 7 Answers ]

My grandmother passed away after her husband, and left a will that her 4 children would be her heirs to split her estate equally between them with my oldest uncle as the Executor of the Estate, but my mother died intestate (without a will) before my grandmother's estate was through probate. Does my...

Soulmate or.. [ 1 Answers ]

I loved before and what I think or some one specilalist in studying the soulmate said that the man who I loved is my soulmate but we can establish our relation on this earth This man was already married so because he is responsible man , he chose to be with his wife and his daughter also he love...

Why do I think someone else is my soulmate? [ 21 Answers ]

This question is going to take me a loooooong time to ask and explain. I will try very hard to simplify. I am afraid that I already know what most of you will say, but here goes... 10 years ago or so in high school I was on again/off again with this guy I- I will call him Ben... he and I had...

Is He my SOulmate? [ 1 Answers ]

About 5 months ago I bumped into this guy on the street and I got this really weird vibe from him that sent my whole body on fire it felt like. When that happened to me I realized that I needed to find out who that guy was. So I found out who he was from a friend that was going to school with him....

View more questions Search