Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Palliare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 02:00 AM
    I like my manager. Should I confess?
    So this is probably a common thing. I have a crush on my manager. She is 24 and I am 22. She became my manager after the previous one was fired. I probably started developing feelings for her when we started talking to each other. I know that she does not plan to work in this place for a long time and the same goes for me (hopefully).

So my question is should I confess to her?

Check out some similar questions!

I'm having an affair. Should I confess? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old, and I have been having affair with my friend's husband for the past two years. Well,she became more of a friend after I've started this. I feel awful about this whole thing and whenever I try to stop I keep going back to him. I tried to tell him if we should end this and come...

I really like manager? How can I confess? [ 10 Answers ]

I saw an similar situation here, but it's very different from my own and it didn't help me at all so that's why I decided to give it a try. I like my manager more and more everyday that goes by. He's 26 and I'm 18. When I first started the job and got introduced with him I didn't like him back...

How do I confess? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok first allow me to describe the situation.So there is this girl I like in my school, we have known each other for 1 month+ and yeah eventually I fell for her. We can talk and communicate just good, she responds fine, plus we have lot of things in common. I plan to confess to her before the end...

How do I confess [ 10 Answers ]

OK, me and my girlfriend been together for two years,during our relationship I got a girl pregnant. I didn't no about the pregnancy until 7th month. How do I confess to my girlfrind?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.