Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashley5555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2012, 10:13 PM
    Strawberry blonde to dark blonde
    I have a strawberry blonde color hair right now and my roots are starting to show through. They are a very light brown but I want my hair to have that natural brown look but more blonde to it. How will I get the "redness" out and have my hair be all the same color?

Check out some similar questions!

Can I go from light blonde to strawberry blonde without messing up the color? [ 0 Answers ]

I currently have platinum blonde hair. I would like to go to a reddish light blonde (strawberry blonde) I'm not sure whether I should dye my hair strawberry blonde right away or go a little darker first. I know that red hair color has trouble staying vibrant, and the darker the hair the longer it...

Can you go from medium-dark brown to strawberry blonde? [ 0 Answers ]

I have medium brown hair with blonde highlights (pretty much faded) and I want to change that. I think I would eally like strawberry blonde! But seeing as though my hair is rather dark I don't know if it will work. Any suggestions?

I had light blonde hair, dyed it medium blonde, it turned out very dark brown. WTD? [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium blonde hair naturally. It was light blonde, and my roots were grown out pretty bad, and I bought Wella 711N which is medium blonde, and I used a 10 volume developer. I left it on for 20 minutes, and it turned out pretty dark. I have been washing it with joy dish soap. I read that I...

Colored my natural strawberry Blonde hair light auburn - TOO dark and TOO RED! HELP [ 1 Answers ]

Sat night I colored my strawberry blonde hair - picked light auburn to bring a little more red out. YIPES! Too brassy - TOO Dark - almost burgundy. Looks like winter! I used extra virgin olive oil and prell - no change! Suggestions to lighten this up!

Blonde to light auburn to strawberry blonde [ 0 Answers ]

I naturally have light blonde hair. I recently colored it light auburn using Loreal hair color. Now 5 days later I would like to color it strawberry blonde which is slightly lighter than the light auburn. How long should I wait before doing this and will it lighten from light auburn to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.