Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gpcruz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 02:05 AM
    Red light flashing
    I have a Panasonic Viera model number TC-P42C2 when I turn my TV on the red light goes on the blinks flashes seven times.. And TV won't turn on...
    NiqtheNub Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 02:29 AM
    Take the cord out of the wall or what ever you have it connected too and wait a couple of seconds and put it back in.. And turn the TV on. And VOLA! Hopefully..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Trane XE90 flashing red light [ 0 Answers ]

My trane XE90 wasn't giving out hot heat but warm/cool heat and the furnace light was flashing 2 lights which meant "Systems Lockout." I turned the thermostate off and the furnace switch off and let it sit for 30 min and then turned both back on. Now light is flashing constant. The control panel...

AC doesn't come on, red and green light flashing on board, help. [ 1 Answers ]

My parents have a 2 ton concord electric heat pump and the A/C will not come on. There are 2 LED's flashing on the circuit board (red and green). There is voltage and you can close the contacts on the coil manually, but it will not stay. Any ideas?

Red light flashing on my gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My gas furnace is blinking red and continious, and on the back of the door its says that this means "internal control failture" so I need to know what that means. Is it one problem or a number of things I need to check? Help!

Flashing red light on gibson furnace [ 2 Answers ]

My gibson furnace is not heating, when I looked inside, I saw a flashing red light and no flames. What could be the problem?

Flashing red light code ? [ 10 Answers ]

OK I have seen the same question asked and followed the instructions, BUT I can't find the meaning of my code on the inside of my access panel. I have a Trane XE80 with a White-Rodgers 50a50-473 control panel, the heat cycles on and off every 20 30min. The flashing code is (I think) 14 ...

View more questions Search