Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Magnetized Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 09:57 PM
    Workplace Attraction
    Situation: person is in upper management but has an obvious strong attraction towards me. PROBLEM: both of us are married. This doesn't seem to faze him though. He has made it very obvious that he is attracted to me. This is very uncomfortable to work around. I am trying to keep the professionalism in our work relationship and treat him the same as everyone else but the signs are so obvious whenever I approach where he may be at or he comes around me: blushing, stammering, not able to look at me, not able to speak, smiling profusely etc. Appreciate any words of wisdom that are sincere to deal with this disastrous situation.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 13, 2012, 11:13 PM
    Keep ignoring it.

Tell him to stop that he is bothering you

Report him to HR

In that order if first one does not solve it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More attraction? [ 2 Answers ]

Erm this is kind of awkward but oh well. My fiancé and I have always had a really great sex life. But ever since I got pregnant I've wanted sex more. Is that normal? Everyone seemed to want sex less once they got pregnant... My fiancé loves it never the less.. Lol but it puzzles me why I have...

What is attraction? [ 23 Answers ]

Im not sure where to put this, so I just picked relationships. Im wondering what exactly the feeling of attraction is without any other feeling attached. Ive been attracted to people but only with the other feelings. My boyfriend just told me that he is starting to feel an attraction for other...

Should there be physical attraction-looks? [ 3 Answers ]

If you meet a really nice guy that seems to have it all(personality,responsible,trust,honest) have much in common-compatible in a lot of areas,and I guess that is considered chemistry to some. But the head over heels isn't there, but he is this great guy, or the attraction isn't there-physically...

Strong attraction keeps us apart [ 1 Answers ]

How can this be possible? People say we're a perfect match , there's a strong attraction between us yet this is what keeps us apart. Yes! Apart. The problem is tha we don't seem to have much common interests,friends,etc. Any ideas? Advice? Thank you so much!

Its all about attraction; [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I am nishu,and I have prolem which is very silly to here.I am more attracted towards the women of age between 30 to 35 years,silly is't it.ut my friends used to make fun on the same topic.I am really confused,what do ,is this because aged women are really sexy to look at or there is some...

View more questions Search