Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caren0000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 05:48 PM
    Heart burn
    For the past three years every time I eat it makes my stomach burn and hurt and then I get heart burn. Now its worse. What is this and what can I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2012, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by caren0000 View Post
    for the past three years everytime i eat it makes my stomach burn and hurt and then i get heart burn. now its worse. what is this and what can i do?

It is foolish and dangerous to diagnose over the Internet. You've had this problem for three years and haven't seen a Physician?
    anitya Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 04:56 AM
    My grand mother is having nerve pain under knee.it just came when she stood from the chair.she is not able to walk.what to do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heart burn [ 0 Answers ]

I've been noticing lately that I get little heartburn flair ups. I feel it in my throat. It's nothing debilitating, just annoying and seems to go away for a period if I eat, or drink something. Could it be some form of acid reflux?

Heart burn [ 1 Answers ]

Heart Burn [ 1 Answers ]

I have heartburn,indigestion along with belching,and trouble swallowing,I also get a really bad stomach pains a couple times a month that are unbearable.The pain is located at the top under my rib cage a little to the right.I have had this for a while pain off and on for awhile ,I went to a doctor...

Um heart burn? [ 1 Answers ]

What does heart burn feel like?

View more questions Search