Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addie0000009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 01:09 PM
    Pregnancy issues
    At the beginning of July I had sex on the last day of my period. The next day I had a pinkish blood that continued for about 3 days. My period came early the next time on the 30th or 31st of July. When normally it comes on the 4th of the month. On August 25th I had sex and was not sure if the condom broke. That wed I went and got the day after pill. It was past the 72 hours but I thought better safe than sorry. I got my period on time like the last one knowing it was not the 4th, but the 31st, I am super worried still though my period was dark brown at first my cramps felt different and my period lasted 10 days instead of 5. I do know that the pill can make periods irregular and weird but if I got pregnant from that sat aug 25, which was only one week before my period was due, would I miss that period? Or would I still have gotten it? Should I take a pregnancy test?

Check out some similar questions!

Issues with second pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

I just found out I am pregnant two days ago. I haven't had a real peirod since July 14th, because this is my second pregnancy. I don't know how far along I am. The first 3 days in August I had heavy bleeding. My general doctor said it was a mis-carriage. The day after he told me that, the next week...

Pregnancy issues [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse 2 days before my periods were due. I did get this period I then got a light period in 3 weeks and had intercourse the day after this stopped. I now am pregnant have done 3 and have all came up poss when was more likely to conceive though I am unsure? My doctor thinks I might be...

Pregnancy Issues [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 about to turn 19 me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby for 7 months and I still am not pregnant what does this mean?

Pregnancy issues [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 25 weeks and 5 days pregnant when did I conceive. I'm confused because I don't know the exact date of my last period. I'm thinking it was June not sure though. Please help!:( :confused:

Pregnancy issues [ 2 Answers ]

I got my periods almost 10days prior to my due date,so is it possibe to have a cycle of Just 17days? And what exactly is spotting?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.