Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raheel Marshall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 06:07 AM
    How to deal with ethinic politice and discrimination?
    I am working for one leading IT Companies in Karachi. I was acting as a Operation Manager Support for Pakistan but due to financial crunch on the close relative came in and my post was given to her and I was made manager for Call Center only. Current Opps Manager does not have traits to take this post however I have made fine relations with her as she is in relation to the boss.
    In my Call Center I have girl who belongs to same community of my Boss and has all kind of issues from attitude to work but she is getting favors for everything. I don't want her to loose her job but I only want her to follow office decorum.

Please advice
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 11, 2012, 06:24 AM
    Send her a memo or an e mail explaining this to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discrimination [ 4 Answers ]

I am a PhD international student and teaching assistant in one of the US state universities. Our department gives us offices and desks. I have noticed that the department have split international students ( 3 of us ) in a room and put the US students in another romm which is quite better and more...

Possible discrimination? [ 9 Answers ]

I was a manager of walmart for nearly three years during this time I was stuck with an employee who was above all the rules because he was a higher managers friend . During my time at walmart my fellow supervisors and I had more problems with this employee then we could handle and he was never...

Discrimination or not [ 1 Answers ]

Have a tenant who moved in on August 15, 2008. After signing a 6-month lease with her, we realized that this woman isn't ready to be living on her own. She was released from a nursing home where she was living in the brain injury center. We spoke with her family case worker, who agrees with us...

Discrimination? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have an question about an pargraph that my boss has read on a company purchase order. It stated " During the performance of this contract( or purchase order), the contractor/vendor agrees to comply with all Federal, State and Local Laws respecting discrimination in employment and...

View more questions Search