Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adklgny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 04:26 PM
    Harbor breeze remote control replacement
    I have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan w/ light kit and the remote no longer works for it. It appears the connection of the wire to where the battery goes in is "unsoldered". Tried super glue, no luck! I do not know the model of the fan, all I have is the FCC code on the remote. Am not having any luck locating the matching remote to what I need.

Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Remote Control Fan? [ 4 Answers ]

Our fan or light will not work with our remote control. We have changed the light bulb and the battery in the remote

Harbor breeze fan remote control [ 1 Answers ]

I have a harbor breeze fan remote control. The button for the light only turns the light on and off. The display shows 22% and the light is very dim. How do I get the light to 100%?

Harbor Breeze Remote control Installation [ 4 Answers ]

How do you connect harbor breeze remote control that has AC two inputs plus ground and the ceiling electrical box has three wires--black, white, red and ground. Joe

Harbor Breeze remote control replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I need a Harbor breeze remote control replacement the part # RC-103L. Our local lowe's did not have any in stock. Thanks!

Harbor breeze remote control [ 2 Answers ]

We purchased a house and the remotes for one of our fans has come unprogrammed I know the code what steps do I need to follow to reprogram the remote with the fan.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.